The vessels machinery space requires a number of independent automated processes/systems to seamlessly function, while simultaneously requiring a highly reliable system of consistent monitoring, alarming, and control.
TRICON IMAC (INTEGRATED MONITORING ALARM AND CONTROL) is a programmable logic controller (PLC) based fault-tolerant, self-diagnostic, high performance control system, providing a clear overview and improved operation.
TRICON IMAC is designed to comply with all classification societies and meets the requirements for every size and type of vessel.
The open and modular concept with industry standard communication protocols makes easy integration with existing sip systems. All components are easily available off the shelf giving the owner full control of the solution
- Power management
- Tank gauging
- Cargo control
- Remote valves and pump controls
- Engineering call
- Dead Man system
- Propulsion controls
- Scalable PLC alarm based monitoring and control
- Redundant controller and communications
- Multiple remote I/O stations (reduces shipyards cabling costs)
- Ergonomic HMI (Human Machine Interface)
- Customized mimics
- Vessel specific class approval
- History and event trending
- Industry standard interfaces and protocols
- UMS notion
- Remote access
- Two-year warranty.